Thank you for shopping at mousetechnology.net Please read this policy carefully. This is the Cancellation and Refund Policy of mousetechnology.net Digital Services (*)
- We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the project is moved into the planning phase. A refund is not possible for work already completed.
- No partial reimbursements for projects in the middle of the way through their milestone phases.
- Digital service packages are non-refundable. However, the client may cancel such services with a notice written 30 days in advance.
- Hourly and customer support contracts are to be paid in advance. None of them qualifies for refunds. Unused time in your hourly or support contract can be used for credit towards upcoming work. One support ticket equals one hour of work. Our rate is set at $10/hr. All prices are in USD.
- No refunds are offered on deposits or payments for abandoned or dormant projects. The cut-off time for abandoned or dormant projects is 30 days.
- A client will pay MouseTechnology.net a cancellation fee of 20% fee if the project or any portion of the project scope is canceled by the client.
Digital Products (**) MouseTechnology.net honors refund request for non-tangible (digital) products under the following exceptional circumstances:
- “Non-delivery of the electronic product – download issues due to MouseTechnology.net server problems, issues originating from client’s e-mail service provider or unzipping difficulties. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, MouseTechnology.net issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
- Digital Product “not as described” – such issues have to be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described” on MouseTechnology.net’s website. All objections based purely on the customers’ false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
- Major or Critical Defects – MouseTechnology.net tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. MouseTechnology.net reserves the right to correct such errors within 3 business days. If no remedy is supplied then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund on the purchase the following day.
“Major – Any condition found adversely affecting the product’s marketability and sale-ability or adversely affecting its required form, fit or function and which is likely to result in the end user returning it to the source from which it was purchased for replacement or refund.”
“Critical – Any condition found which poses the possibility of causing injury or harm to, or otherwise endangering the life or safety of, the end user of the product or others in the immediate vicinity of its use.” [http://blog.proqc.com/classifying-defects-is-it-major-minor-or-critical/]
MouseTechnology.net reserves the right to change payment terms if necessary at any phase of the project. Issues with receiving/accessing our products/services? Please contact us for immediate assistance.
Special Note MouseTechnology.net tracks the following: every kind of web traffic, downloads of products, logins to access services and membership areas, message deliverability (email communications – date, time and number of message openings/reads). We employ a diversity of ways for tracking purposes and can provide detailed information on such activities.
Contact us In case you still have questions about our Refund & Cancellation Policy for digital products/services, please contact us by visiting this page on our website: https://MouseTechnology.net/contact/
At MouseTechnology.net we consider:
(*) Digital Services: Digital Services packages, WordPress Security Management, Industry Trend Research, Web Consultancy, Website Design and Revamp, Search Engine Positioning (SEO), Online Operations, Content Creation, Market Insights, Strategic Planning, Web Analytics, Marketing Strategies (
**) Digital Products: e-books, workbooks, worksheets, documentations, blog posts, webinars, online courses, text and video tutorials, downloadable software, mobile apps, cloud-based applications, interviews, membership programs, website themes, logos, photos, web graphics, templates